Psychologist/Psychotherapist in Annecy
English or French spoken
Children, adolescents, adults and couples
Telephone: 06 85 77 02 72
I aim to provide clients with a safe environment and support to explore the
difficult issues in their life. No two people are the same and my approach will
meet and understand individual needs, whether they involve mental health issues
(depression, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder...), abuse, family or work
difficulties, anxiety or a difficult period in life (bereavement, stress,
The purpose of couple therapy is to help partners bridge a crisis in their
relationship or just re-establish communication. It gives each person the
possibility to reposition her/himself in relation to the other.
Children and teenagers
Many issues impact on children, teenagers and their families which require help
and support for them: learning or behavioural problems in school, autism,
changes in family life (adoption, divorce), eating disorders, drug and alcohol
abuse, physical and sexual abuse, mental health issues.
I can assess and diagnose all mental health related problems or work in a
therapeutic manner with specific difficulties.
Sessions and therapy
It is often difficult to take the first step. The initial session will give you
the opportunity to ask questions and see if you wish to continue. It will
determine how we will work together according to individual needs and means.
- Master II (Postgraduate in psychology) obtained at the university of Savoie (Chambéry)
- Master I (BA Honors) obtained at Glasgow university
- My private practice is in the centre of Annecy
- Expert Psychologist at the court of Chambéry
- My past experience in institutions:
- Day hospital for adolescents temporarily unable to go to school
- Centre of curative medicine (St Barthélémy) in Switzerland for children with
learning difficulties or autism
- Fondation Perceval for adolescents and adults with learning and behavioural
difficulties (St Prex)
- Care centre "Simeon" for elderly people in Aberdeen, Scotland
- Centre for children and adolescents with learning and behavioural difficulties
in Aberdeen, Scotland
749305454 4 rue de la poste,
Copyright 2003-2017 COUNSELLING IN
FRANCE. All rights reserved.