Lisle-sur-Tarn, 81310

Specialised in BWRT© (Brain Working Recursive Therapy)
 Psychology of Identity and Behaviours
Clinical Hypnotherapy
Emotional Intelligence and Visual Mental Imagery
Transformational Coaching and Mindfulness

Telephone: 0769 17 51 25

We are hard-wired for survival and change threatens our fundamental way of being. Understanding how our brain works and how to create sustained change is the basis of all my workshops and 1:1 programmes.

I specialise in BWRT© (BrainWorking Recursive Therapy), Psychology of Identity and Behaviours, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Emotional Intelligence, Visual Mental Imagery, Transformational Coaching and Mindfulness.

​Under the banner of Focus Wellbeing, I work with individuals on personal issues, and also with teams and businesses - designing and facilitating tailored workshops on mental fitness, emotional intelligence and resilience.

​I am fascinated with how our brain works and the neuroscience behind it. When we are creating change - put simply, it is like updating our old out-of-date software in our brain and 'downloading a new operating system'. We could liken our brain to a computer and hard drive, the computer being the screen and the hard drive is our subconscious.

Did you know only 10% of our behaviour is a result of conscious decision-making, while the remaining 80/90% is driven by our subconscious? To create sustained change you need to work with the subconscious. It is the hard drive of our brain and stores all our habits, beliefs and behaviours, information stored since our earliest memories.

I offer a 30 minute free 'discovery call' so we can discuss your goals or what you would like to resolve/achieve. In addition you can ask questions - this will help you know if I am the 'right fit' for your needs.

Siret number : 802 871 038 00013

Copyright 2003-2022 COUNSELLING IN FRANCE. All rights reserved.